The incredible India has attributes, which are simply unmatchable. May they be historical monuments, religious temples and tombs, hill stations, wildlife sanctuaries or any other places of interest; India stands upon as a strong pillar in the entire world.
Planning an India wildlife tour is certainly a wise decision to make. India has a rich diversity of wildlife parks and sanctuaries from north to south and from east to west. All in all, there are about 400 wildlife parks in the country with several unique and rare species of wild.
Best India Wildlife Destinations
There are several India wildlife tours packages. While choosing a package, ensure that your preferred tour to the rich wild of the country includes the following destinations:
1. Corbett National Park: Originated in 1936, Jim Corbett National park is the oldest park to experience wildlife of India. It is nestled in the Nainital district of Uttarakhand and is protected area by UNESCO. The park is home to the endangered species of tigers called Bengal Tiger. Visitors get attraction to this wildlife park as it is home to more than 488 species of flora; more than 600 species of birds; and around 50 species of animals. Popular wild creatures include Bengal tiger, leopard, sloth bear, deer, elephants, etc.
2. Kaziranga National Park: This wildlife reserve is a World Heritage Site. Kaziranga national park is full of natural beauty along with huge variety of animals, birds, reptiles, etc. The park is home to nearly two-third of the world’s population of Great One-horned Rhinoceroses. Along with this popular animal species, the park also includes elephants, water buffalo, deer, etc. Moreover, the park also gives wonderful views of world famous River Brahmaputra.
3. Ranthambore National Park: This wildlife sanctuary is situated in Rajasthan state of India. It is yet another popular tiger reserve. It is also one of the largest national wildlife parks of north India. Key attractions at the park include:
- animals like tigers, leopards, panthers, sambar deer, sloth bears, etc.
- Wildlife safari
- Ranthambore fort
- large banyan trees
- Lakes inside the park
4. Gir Wildlife Sanctuary: Gir wildlife sanctuary is situated in Gujarat state of India and is home to famous Asiatic Lions. The sanctuary was formed in the year 1965 and covers wide area of landscape. Popular species of wild present here are wild boars, striped hyenas, leopards, four horned antelopes and crocodiles. Further, the park is visited by numerous zoologist and botanist for study of variety of wild species. The main aim behind its creation was to protect Asiatic lions.
If you are tempted by all above attractions present in Wildlife of India, do not hesitate to book your package for the best and most memorable India wildlife tour.
Visit http://www.indiawildliferesorts.com to get more information about wildlife sanctuary, national parks and wildlife tour packages.