Cool, wet climate and lush locales, this is what monsoons bring with itself. Nowadays monsoons are rolling down the country to beat the heat. Although the fun of dancing in the rain can add much excitement during vacations but you can also face some good amount of difficulty while traveling around the different parts of India. To stay comfortable and to enjoy the rainy season completely you can explore some of the suggested monsoon packing list while touring across this incredible land.
Here is the list of packing you should include in your bags when you plan for India tours:
- A substantially reliable object- the umbrella.
- The most stylish one- a raincoat; a long trench style coat will work best.
- Knee length pants and dark color pants will work best during monsoons. This idea can help you to avoid getting the bottoms of our pants wet and can also hide the splashed mud and dirt.
- The wet weather shoes like rubber sandals and flip flops will work best. Additionally, the Wellington boots/gumboots are very helpful but yes they are a bit bulky to carry in your luggage.
- First aid supplements including disinfectant scrubs and adhesive bandages/plaster.
- A small, waterproof backpack to carry a change of clothes in (just in case you get caught in the rain!) and other emergency items.
- A small, absorbent hand towel.
- Switch to cotton clothes as they act as the best absorbent during monsoons.
- Monsoons also bring skin infections and thus it is best for you to keep your skin dry as moist and damp skin leads to great fungal and bacterial infections.
- Hair-dryer is must since it not only helps in drying your hair or body but your clothes too.
- For ladies, a water proof make up will do magic. Yes, enjoy the monsoons without any fear of washing away your make up.