The magic of India can only be felt when once you visit this incredible country so closely. A trip to India offers a refined encounter of the legends, history, forts & amazing monuments, splendid natural beauty, unlimited & vast beaches, food, economy, travel and most importantly its friendly people.
So, plan your holidays in this amazing country where every city, state and destinations has some kinds of uniqueness. We have presented some good glimpses of India’s top ten destinations for you to make an excellent choice of India tour. Have a look and design a program for the most incredible journey towards the incredible land.
1. Delhi- the capital city of India established 1911, divided majorly into two- Old Delhi and New Delhi, where the Old Delhi is known as the city of the Mughals with Red Fort, Chandni Chowk, Jama Masjid being its attractions; and New Delhi- the microcosm of contemporary India where metro and flyovers rule. The capital city takes an exciting toll to visit the latest Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple, the major landmark-India Gate and so on.
2. Agra- the city of Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World; Agra invites the true heritage lovers to witness the great symbol of love that reflects its incessant glory worldwide. The white marble monument or tomb attracts millions of tourists every year and is mostly being famed for its architectural splendors. In addition, visitors can please themselves by visiting Agra Fort, Mehtab Bagh, Khas Mahal, Panch Mahal, Jama Masjid, Angoori Bagh and more.
3. Jaipur- discovering India without strolling in the capital city of Rajasthan is simply worthless. It’s true; Jaipur city is one of the major tourist hubs in India that captivates so many heritages and wildlife lovers all across the world for the most appealing India holidays. The Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal are simply incredible and a visit to Ranthambore, Sariska and Bharatpur brings a fantastic opportunity to meet majestic and endangered wild species and roaring predators of India amidst versatile floras.
4. Uttarakhand- the land of the great Himalayas, the land of all gods, Uttarakhand is simply made for the spiritual tourists but of course it is also the land for the adventure freaks. Where Haridwar, Rishikesh, Chamoli, Rudraprayag are some of the most sacred districts for spiritual yatra, it is the same land that also brings multiple attentions of the adventure freaks to celebrate trekking, white water rafting, bungee jumping, snorkeling, river crossing, beach camping and many more.
5. Ladakh- the moon land, very close to Kashmir is an attractive plateau in the Indus valleys between Karakoram and Himalayan mountain ranges. At an altitude of 9000 to 25000 feet, Leh-Ladakh lets you encounter the gentle and noble Ladakhi people. Visit different peaceful monasteries here for spiritual calmness and regeneration and energize yourself through biking, mountaineering, trekking at different mountain ranges. The Magnetic Hill, Nubra Valley, Leh Palace, Tso Mori Lake, Pangong Tso Lake are the major captivations of Ladakh.
6. Kolkata- West Bengal capital and one of the metro cities of India- Kolkata is the city of Joy. Kolkata brings the real charm of Bengal where once the colonialism prevailed at its extreme and today the history showcases its hidden beauty. The true enchanting ethnic and cultural beauty is simply reflected at every streets and corners of Kolkata where different sights and flavored local dishes simply turn your mood for fresh. The major sights are Victoria Memorial, Birla Planetarium, Howrah Bridge, Marble Palace and Botanical Garden & so on.
7. Madhya Pradesh- the dense central highlands of India, nick named as the heart of India, Madhya Pradesh is simply the most appealing part of natural wildlife beauty of India. The land of various reserves and national parks, (9 national parks & 25 sanctuaries), it is the second largest state with many UNESCO World heritage sites. Suitable for both historical and wildlife tours Madhya Pradesh offers: Sanchi’s Stup, Khajuraho Group of Monuments, Bhimbhetka Paintings along with Bandhavgarh, Kanha, Panna and Pench national parks.
8. Mumbai- the capital city and the land of Bollywood, Mumbai is the most fascinated part of India to invite people for its numerous attractions including the Gateway of India, beaches, temples, museums, wild reserves and most attractive the film city. Aksa Beach, Juhu Beach, Marine Drive Beach are the most popular beaches. Besides, people can also make excursions at the Khandala hill station, Elephanta Caves, Ajanta & Ellora Caves.
9. Kerala- God’s own country, Kerala is best known for the backwater experiences. The southern part of India is filled with explicit natural lush greenery along the beach sides and vast rivers. The land perfect for the honeymooners and water lovers, Kerala invites all the enthusiastic members of a luxury and exciting tours in India. The land of the beaches offers Kovalam, Alappuzha, Varkala and Beypore beaches are the most visited one.
10. Goa- the most notorious, exciting and bulging part of the southernmost India, Goa- the smallest yet most captivating part of India, invites all the party freaks and honeymooners for a perfect kind of holidays and of course, the land made for the celebrations of Christmas and New Year. Come and have most of the fun along the Goa beaches Anjuna, Calangute, Baga, Colva, Morjim and Aramol are the most famed beaches in Goa where you can get all the excitements and the presence of different ancient attractive churches will make your Christmas more wonderful.